I-SYS® stainless steel cables, rods, and hardware possess the
qualities most desired by discerning architects, designers, and engineers: high
quality, striking aesthetics, and full recyclability. I-SYS® is perfect for visual
displays, green wall systems, structural applications, and balustrades.
- Custom cable assemblies are manufactured from AISI 316 stainless
steel wire rope and are available in diameters of 2mm through 25mm.
- Threaded and swaged rod tendons are manufactured from AISI
316 and 316L stainless steel and are available in diameters from 4mm to 24mm.
- All fittings, hardware, and components are manufactured
from AISI 316 and 316L stainless steel and are cleaned and polished before leaving
- For convenience and quick specification, we offer pre-configured
cable assemblies. See our list of available IK assemblies.
- Full CAD details and design specifications are available.
- I-SYS® is manufactured in an ISO 9001 and 14001 certified
facility for high quality and environmental responsibility. It is maintenance-free,
corrosion-resistant, requires no caustic cleaners or coatings, and is fully recyclable.
- I-SYS® assemblies and hardware arrive ready to install.
Ropes are grouped and labeled to minimize installation time.
- Specialized design services including tensile engineering,
statics, and 3-D modeling are available.
- For most assemblies, short lead times ensure project deadlines
- I-SYS® Stainless Steel components combine the highest quality
materials and manufacturing to create a product that exceeds your design expectations.
Our extensive product selection allows you to create without limitation. Put the
“Best InTension” to work on your next project.